Popular Posts On Here from My FANS!!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Winner is JIM BALL!!

And besides that,......
How did we KNOW that Mr. Jim Ball would be the first one to this site? Super Fan Ball wins the longhorn T-shirt and our thanks. FYI Jim Ball is quite a guy. I'm not going to put him onstage here because he is a very modest guy but to suffice to say, Jim was destined to lead. From the period of his life when he was a student body president of his ( our) high school and a record breaking track athlete to his records at UCLA track to a distinguished career in the USAF.    Yep,you just broke the code. Jim is the inspiration for one of my characters in the Tim Ryan series. Today we are looking into the new web site construction for our books. Time to get professional help as our tweets are becoming a full morning's workload to answer and read and the email makes a guy so humble with all the good words and suggestions that we need to respond responsibly with some quality graphics and a newsletter. I just looked at David Baldacci's site and it is a primo example of what I want to use as a guide. Any suggestions? Take a look at David's http://davidbaldacci.com/  and tell me what you think. No, I'm no Baldacci but I like his work and consider him a fantastic role model for writers.

No comments: